At StateTrust, we review your risk profile and financial objectives. Using this, we can create an investment strategy tailored to your needs. Communication is the center of our relationship with you and an important tool in order to build a customized service relationship that will meet your needs.
When you first meet with us, not only do we explore every facet of your financial situation, we also ask questions about your background, lifestyle, family, and future objectives. This gives us a strong sense of what your financial concerns are likely to be, now and in the future. That way we can create a personalized financial plan for you.
Value—you want to get the most for your money and we feel that you should. StateTrust strives to meet or surpass your expectations from everyday service and problem solving to financial expertise and results.
At StateTrust Private Client Group, performance and service define our client relationships—time tested financial solutions accompanied by immediate access to our financial advisors and managers. We create an investment process tailored to your needs and we follow it with detailed consistency so that your investment goals are met.
Our commitment to superior quality is in the details:
- Strategic Planning.
- Time tested financial products and investment strategies.
- Frequent contact with you.
- Performance monitoring.
- Immediate notification of changes/opportunities.
- Top-notch financial and succession planning.
- Continuing education that helps us stay on top of an ever-changing market.
Our private client group will assist you in defining your objectives and evaluating investment results. We define success in terms of:
- Exceeding investment and financial expectations.
- Immediate service response time.
- Generation of current income.
- Protecting your principal.
- Outpacing inflation.
- Offering Principal growth and tax advantages.
Relationship Management: The Heart of StateTrust's Commitment to Personal Service
When you join StateTrust, you are assigned a Relationship Manager. Our reasoning behind this action is simple: we want you to be assured that someone is always watching over your financial interests, and nothing is being ignored.
StateTrust Relationship Managers and advisors adhere to the following guidelines in order to build a strong relationship with customers:
- Take note of your concerns.
- Respect your opinion.
- Provide advice that is tailored to you.
- Supply all-inclusive financial planning.
- Work with you to clarify and accomplish your goals.
- Seek to understand your unique situation.
- Present and explain investment ideas.
- Meet and stay in contact with you on a regular basis.
- Refer you to qualified professionals when your concerns go beyond our core competencies.