StateTrust Investments, Inc. utilizes AXOS Clearing, LLC. as clearing firm and custodian. Our settlement instructions for DTC eligible and Euroclearable securities are detailed by pressing the “Institutional Trading & Settlement” button to the right.
StateTrust Investments is a registered broker-dealer and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) and of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (“SIPC”) which protects securities customers of its members up to US$500,000 (including US$250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
In addition to SIPC protection, we provide additional coverage from Lloyd’s of London, in conjunction with other insurers. The additional policy is valid starting on December 10, 2011, and provides the following protection for assets held in custody at StateTrust:
- A maximum per-client loss limit of $24.5 million with a maximum $25 million for the clearing firm.
- A maximum per-client loss limit of $1,150,000 for cash awaiting reinvestment within the aggregate loss limit of $100 million.
StateTrust Investments offers both custody and DVP accounts depending on your investment and trading needs. For our larger institutional client base we can also settle broker to broker trades.
The following account types are available:
- Cash/Custody accounts or Managed Accounts.
- Delivery versus Payments or DVP.
- Broker to Broker.
- Multi-currency custody and clearing.
- Global perspective.
- Fast Execution.
- Detailed statements of holdings, cash receipts and disbursements for effective record keeping.
- SIPC protection and additional insurance coverage via Lloyds of London.
- Consolidation of multiple financial assets under a single brokerage platform.
- Fully integrated global regulatory compliance systems to protect our clients against suspicious activities.
Links of interest: