StateTrust, a member of FINRA and SIPC, is a leading provider of financial and wealth management solutions to clients and investors. We are committed to delivering dependable financial service support, robust electronic platforms, state-of-the-art technology, and most of all – service excellence. Our focus is to help clients manage growth and protect their financial assets through a global investment platform, our multi-currency capabilities and a conservative approach.
Our brokerage and trading services provide our clients with:
- Excellence in client service.
- Access to reliable research.
- Competitive pricing.
- Easy and convenient access to their accounts, reports and financial tools.
- Monthly statement reports with detailed information on all holdings, trades, and cash flows affecting their accounts.
- Foreign exchange services.
- Access to our team of trading professionals.
- Full range of investment product choices (bonds, equities, CDs, options, ETFs, mutual funds, structured products, commodities and precious metals).
- Full range of financial service choices (wealth management, financial planning, investment planning, retirement planning, and succession planning).
Excess Account Protection Policy
The protection of our clients’ assets held in custody remains one of our most important priorities. StateTrust is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (“SIPC”) which protects securities customers of its members up to US$500,000 (including US$250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
In addition to SIPC protection, we provide additional coverage from Lloyd’s of London, in conjunction with other insurers. The additional policy provides the following protection for assets held in custody at StateTrust:
- A maximum per-client loss limit of $24.5 million with a maximum $25 million per client.
- A maximum per-client loss limit of $1,150,000 for cash awaiting reinvestment within the aggregate loss limit of $100 million.
Please note that neither SIPC nor the additional Lloyd’s of London insurance policy protects clients against loss due to market fluctuation of investments.