From its onset, StateTrust Group has catered to an affluent and high net-worth global clientele. We aim to service the financial needs of individuals and families in sixty eight countries which account for 98% of global high net-worth individuals’ wealth, estimated at 30 to 35 trillion US dollars. We characterize our clients’ wealth management needs according to their Net-Worth, estate complexity and Assets Under Management (“AUM”):
- Affluent investors (USD 250,000 to USD 1 Million in AUM).
- High Net Worth Individuals (USD 1 Million to USD 10 Million in AUM).
- Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (USD 10 Million or greater in AUM).
Throughout our history, we have preserved a wealth management tradition, with the goal of ensuring a sensible, conservative approach to the management of our customers’ estates and our own.
“Our advisors seek to develop an intimate knowledge of a client’s values and priorities. In turn, this breadth and depth of relationship enables the wealth manager to develop and implement highly tailored solutions that address all aspects of a client’s financial well-being.” — Chairman of the Board of Directors of StateTrust Group.
StateTrust has a team of professional wealth managers and client advisors, whose objective is to grow and preserve our customer’s wealth by fostering their participation as investors in the global economy through:
- First class global financial products and services.
- Development of a comprehensive financial plan and investment management strategy.
- Sound global asset allocation.
- Personalized professional wealth management and client advisory services.
- State-of-the-art technology.