To order a StateTrust Debit Card and/or Checkbook
Please complete the following steps:
- Please complete the appropriate fields and sign the form click here
You can send the signed letter and the supporting documents to our email address or fax. You will find the necessary information below:
You will never be without the benefits of the StateTrust Debit Card, it will be automatically renewed a month before it expires and mailed to your address. Once you receive the card, please contact us to activate it, by Email or Phone:
To Report a Lost or Stolen Card / Check In order to report a lost or stolen card or check, you can contact us by phone or email:
- We will provide you with qualified assistance to ensure the timely cancellation of your card or check, to prevent potential fraud.
- We will coordinate the issuance and delivery of a new card and/or checkbook.
- During business working hours, please call us at (305)921-8100 or use the phone number of your country through the "Call Center" button.
- During off-hours or weekends, please call us at (800)222-2367.
Card Usage While Travelling
At StateTrust, for security reasons, we recommend that you contact us before traveling outside of your country of residence. Otherwise, your account could be blocked until you contact us. This is one of the measures we take to avoid fraud in your account. Other measures that could result in your account being blocked include:
- Processing the transaction as debit rather than credit in some stores.
- Having insufficient funds in your money market account to process the transaction.
When contacting us for this purpose, we will require the following information:
- Travel itinerary including:
- Countries you will visit
- Dates of entry and exit for each of those countries
- Telephone number where we can contact you, if necessary.