As a New Client, we would like for you to know what to expect. The following steps guide you through the process of becoming a StateTrust client:
- You will be asked to fill out our New Account Documentation.
- Once we receive this documentation, our “New Accounts Department” will process it within 24 to 48 hours.
- This process will include a Welcome Call, where some of your profile information will be reviewed to insure accuracy. You will also be informed as to our check deposit and wire transfer procedures.
- To conclude the Welcome Call, you will be transfered to our Service Department to assist you in setting your Security Profile. All the information will remain recorded in our system and will help us identify you in future communications.
- Within 24 hours after your Welcome Call, you will receive an Email, confirming your Account Number and Wiring Instructions.
- Within 48 hours after your Welcome Call, you will receive an Email with your Username and Temporary Password, in order to view your Account through the Internet. (instructions are available under Client Service-Access my Account).
If any of the steps mentioned above, do not meet your expectations, or were not carried through properly, please do not hesitate to contact us at: