At StateTrust, we consider performance analysis and tracking an essential part of the investment process. To help our clients, we offer a reports menu available upon request which can be used to analyze and appraise securities, unit cost, cash flow and benchmark performance of your portfolio over time.
By accessing our web site, clients will receive updated information of their accounts and statements as well as the activity of their portfolios. Our systems allow clients to access online copies of their brokerage account statements, trade confirmations and 1099 tax statements. We offer customizable billing support as well.
We also provide clients with periodic reports on their portfolios' performance:
- Performance Reports.
- Fixed Income Reports.
Monthly Performance Reports:
- Evaluate how your holdings are doing every month relative to the investment strategy we developed for you.
- Outline costs and transactions.
- Compare your portfolio's performance to industry indices.
Quarterly Performance Reports:
- Delineate investment goals and make modifications if necessary.
- See if any withdrawals will be due next quarter; insure that available cash is enough for your needs.
- Determine if contributions will be made next quarter.
- Compare your portfolio's performance against the market and other money managers.
- Clear up discrepancies in listing of holdings/transactions.
Annual Performance Reports:
- Establish performance results for short-term and long-term investing and cash flow management.
- Examine managers' brokerage and trading, including trading quality, portfolio turnover, and commission costs.
- Look at manager's organizational structure for important changes corporate/capital structure, investing style/process, brokerage affiliation/practices, and staff.
Monthly Fixed Income Reports:
- Analyze the current market value of holdings.
- List previous month's expenditures and transactions.
- Match portfolio's performance against money managers' investment strategy.
Quarterly Fixed Income Reports:
- Track performance of assets in the portfolio.
- Compare money managers' performance against benchmarks outlined in investment policy document.
Annual Fixed Income Reports:
- Determine if investment goals are being met.
- Explore effectiveness of investment strategy.
- Suggest options for higher risk-adjusted returns.