At StateTrust, we cater to your financial needs using a state-of-the-art, far-reaching platform connected to all major market centers through a variety of direct market access solutions.
We can deliver an accurate and efficient operation by offering integrated, multilingual, multi-currency capabilities, including reporting and trading services. In Foreign Exchange we have expertise in different currencies and execution of spot and cross currency trading.
Our Multi-currency Platform offer non U.S. dollar execution capabilities in various markets, with settlement in local or U.S. currency. We deliver statements both in English and Spanish and are capable of delivering other languages upon request.
Throughout all of our business offerings, we maintain and protect our client's privacy, security and follow compliance procedures aimed at guaranteeing confidential and reliable transactions in an environment of integrity and high ethical standards and in accordance with regulatory, credit, and business standards. Our systems also feature robust, fully integrated, anti-money laundering (AML) safeguards, including customizable risk-ranking models, meaningful alerts, electronic workflow(s), and audit trails.
* International investing is subject to currency fluctuations, economic and political instability, and such risks can be accentuated in emerging markets.
We can break down our Multi-currency platform in three main areas:
- Trading more than 7,500 securities.
- Support desks offer expert assistance in a range of specialized areas.
Fixed Income Investments and Managed Programs
- Fixed Income (Investment Grade, Emerging Markets, Euro Markets).
- Access to more than 25,000 bonds from different dealers in multiple markets.
- Customizable reports and tailored proposals in order to give our clients a complete picture of their fixed income holdings.
- Fee based Fixed income multicurrency programs and solutions.
- It turns an ordinary investment account into a powerful asset management tool that consolidates your investing, checking and Visa Card services into one convenient account.
- Your account activity is organized for you on one, comprehensive statement providing a complete outlook of your portfolio, including your cash.
- Cash, interest and dividends can be swept daily into the money market.
Derivatives are contracts and can be used as an underlying asset. Futures contracts, forward contracts, options and swaps are the most common types of derivatives. Derivatives are generally used as an instrument to hedge risk, but can also be used for speculative purposes.
StateTrust provides execution services to a wide array of customers, ranging from electronic retail order flow to sophisticated institutional clients.
Along with simple order flow we have the ability to execute more complex orders such as spreads, straddles, and buy-writes.
Improving execution quality on your trades is of utmost importance to us. To that end we have access to intelligent routers which automatically direct orders to the best displayed quote.
We offer securitized debt instruments pooling various types of contractual debt such as:
- Commercial Mortgages
- Credit Card Debt obligations
- Pass through securities
- Collateralized Mortgage obligations (CMOs)
There are two groups of derivative contracts, depending on the way they are traded in the market:
- Over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives: contracts traded (and privately negotiated) directly between two parties, without going through an exchange or other intermediary. The OTC derivative market is the largest market for derivatives. According to the Bank for International Settlements, the total outstanding notional amount is US$684 trillion.
- 67% are interest rate contracts
- 8% are credit default swaps (CDS)
- 9% are foreign exchange contracts
- 2% are commodity contracts
- 1% are equity contracts
- Exchange-traded derivative contracts (ETD): derivatives instruments that are traded via specialized derivatives exchanges or other exchanges. According to the Bank for International Settlements, global foreign exchange market turnover was 20% higher in April 2010 than in April 2007, with average daily turnover of $4.0 trillion compared to $3.3 trillion.