A StateTrust International Account provides the following features:
- An unlimited check book.
- Visa card.
- Easy access to collateral loans for your investment portfolio.
- Standby letters of credit.
- Money transfers to anywhere in the world.
International Accounts offer electronic transfer capabilities which allow you to:
- Simplify your finances by authorizing payments to other institutions, merchants or service providers.
- Use direct payment to pay utilities and mortgages in the United States.
- Make movements between your different accounts (internal or external).
- Collateral loans.
- 24/7 online access, via Internet, to your account with a vast reports menu.
- Top quality reports that provide the information for your portfolio in a clear and accurate way.
- Fexibility to create and manage trusts and “off-shore” companies in order to protect your wealth.
- Toll free 800 numbers to call us from your country.
- Insurance for your property.
- Absolute confidentiality.
- Multilingual personnel.
International Accounts provide our clients with an easy system to organize and track the information on their portfolios, with the following features:
- Comprehensible and easy to read monthly statements.
- Account summary that allows you to easily review the values of the different securities comprising your portfolio.
- Efficient portfolio management. Keeps the base cost of your assets and automatically shows profits and losses in its positions.
- Performance reports.
- Online access to account reports and market statistics.
- Online access to bonds offers and StateTrust available inventory for your investments.
StateTrust International Accounts allow you to take advantage of multiple investment alternatives. For instance, you can maintain your assets in a total cash account or opt to borrow funds against the value of eligible securities (stocks, bonds) at highly competitive interest rates.
StateTrust International Accounts provide flexible cash management features such as:
- Choice of multi-currency tax exempt money market funds.
- Tax free interest income*
- Tax free capital gains*
- Automatic dividend, income, and capital gains re-investment capabilities.
* Consult your tax advisors in non-US tax regulatory systems.
|US corporate investment grade bonds
|US corporate high yield bonds
|Emerging markets coporate bonds
|Emerging markets sovereign bonds
|International Bonds in local currency
|Bonds denominated in G10 currencies
At StateTrust, we cater to your financial needs using a state-of-the-art platform connected to all major market centers through a variety of direct market access solutions.
We can deliver an accurate and efficient operation by offering integrated, multilingual, multi-currency capabilities, including reporting and trading services. In Foreign Exchange we have expertise in more than 20 currencies and execution of spot, forward transactions and cross currency trading.
Our Multi-currency Platform offer non U.S. dollar execution capabilities in more than 30 markets, with settlement in local or U.S. currency. We deliver statements both in English and Spanish and are capable of delivering other languages upon request.
Throughout all of our business offerings, we maintain and protect our client's privacy, security and follow compliance procedures aimed at guaranteeing confidential and reliable transactions in an environment of integrity and high ethical standards and in accordance with regulatory, credit, and business standards. Our systems also feature robust, fully integrated, anti-money laundering (AML) safeguards, including customizable risk-ranking models, meaningful alerts, electronic workflow(s), and audit trails.