Updating W8 Form

If you are requesting a Change of Address, you must fill out the W9 Form and send it to us, in order for us to apply the requested changes.

  • Updating Form W8, only for US clients / accounts: Click

If you need further guidance, please contact us through the following:

  • Send an Email to our Personal Information Updating Department: updates@statetrust.com
  • Contact us in order to speak to our Service team and / or your Financial Advisors: Call center